I specialise in distressed project consultancy: If your project is overtime
or overbudget, I can help.
As a full stack developer and engineer with over ten years of experience, I excel in evaluating projects holistically. This involves looking at the project requirements, development team, the project management and stakeholder participation, and then providing a roadmap for successful delivery.
- Precedent, ongoing consulting and development for this top tier multi-national
- Monash University, developed innovative prototypes and multiple microsites focussed on highly engaging experiences, with strong accessibility requirements.
- The RSPCA, support around their new national website with a tight deadline.
- MS Society UK, extensive consulting and development for this heavily trafficked UK website.
- The Blue Hive, python app development and frontline support for this top tier multi-national digital marketing agency.
- Neustar, module development and consulting for the largest global provider of IP geolocation services.
If you’re doing something unique and helping make the world a better place, get in touch! I volunteer (or heavily discount for long engagements) several weeks of my time each year.